Services for Organisations
Looking for a reliable, cost effective alarm monitoring service provider?
Our experienced and highly trained Monitoring & Response Operators are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to undertake your organisation's social alarm and telecare monitoring.
We are an experienced organisation in the social alarm and telecare monitoring market and use state of the art call handling technology - Tunstall Telecom's PNC7 - to monitor and accept calls from site equipment supplied by all leading UK manufacturers.
As a not for profit organisation we pride ourselves on providing the best possible service at affordable prices, ensuring you meet your objectives whilst supporting your customers to live independently.
Looking for tailored monitoring solutions backed up by recognised quality standards?
Our partnership approach towards our customers ensures flexibility and efficiency, as well as bespoke solutions, tailored to meet your organisation's requirements.
We have a vast amount of experience in the provision of telecare related services and can offer support to your organisation in a number of ways:
- Monitoring of your organisation's sheltered schemes, dispersed social alarms and telecare, 24 hours a day or during 'off duty' periods of scheme based staff
- Enhanced monitoring support for vulnerable people and people with specific needs
- Equipment supply and installation
- Annual calls to your clients to ensure their individual records are kept up to date
- Monthly calls to your clients to remind them to test their equipment
- Remote testing of your on-site equipment
- Receipt of equipment fault reports from your clients and direct reporting to your nominated contractor
- Providing maintenance support for your on-site equipment
- Dispersed alarm and telecare equipment inventory support
- Free regular comprehensive performance monitoring information
- Quality surveys
- Seamless transfers of calls to our state of the art back-up centre in an emergency, ensuring complete protection to your residents at all times
- Tailored solutions that meet your specific delivery needs
- Advice, information, support and commitment to help you roll out telecare to your sheltered schemes and individual clients
We back-up our commitment to quality by continually reviewing our own internal standards. We are Platinum Members of the Telecare Services Association (TSA) - the UK industry body for telecare and telehealth and are ISO 9001 accredited. We have also achieved Investors in People ( Gold Standard ) and Customer Service Excellence.
Looking to offer the best possible service to your tenants or clients?
We provide our quality AnsaCare services to over 50 separate customer organisations, across the UK including housing & care providers, local councils, voluntary organisations and private companies. Our services are delivered from modern premises in Kidderminster.
Look no further! Call us today for a no obligation discussion regarding your requirements on 0345 130 1469.
Looking for cost effective protection for your lone workers?
As a responsible employer, any organisation that employs staff has a responsibility to ensure their health and safety whilst at work.
We offer a range of affordable products and flexible monitoring options designed to reduce and manage the risks to staff who work alone or in potentially vulnerable situations.
Looking for cost effective ways of managing the risks to your premises?
We also provide a range of cost effective solutions to help reduce and manage the risks to property such as burglary, fire and flooding . This can be particularly helpful if your premises are unoccupied at certain times of the day or night.
Our SoloMon services are provided by our own in-house 24 hour Alarm Receiving Centre staffed by fully trained, professional operators.
Look no further! Call us today for a no obligation discussion regarding your lone worker monitoring and property protection requirements 0345 130 1469
Looking for a cost effective contact centre service to answer your urgent out of office hours calls?
Worcestershire TeleCare has a philosophy of care and this extends not only to the quality of the service we supply but also to the availability - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
This means, we can be there for your clients and their wide range of concerns, when you can't be.
Our out of hours emergency telephone call handling service is flexible and can be utilised by a variety of organisations requiring a response facility for their clients, where otherwise a reply would not be possible.
Working in partnership with our customers, we ensure we hold all appropriate information and operational procedures so the customer experience is not affected by the seamless transfer of their call to us after their offices have closed. We log all the information we receive and produce daily reports so our customers can quickly find out what's been going on whilst their offices have been unavailable.
Our AnsaTel service has been in operation for over 15 years and we work with a range of local and unitary authorities, housing associations and private organisations.
Look no further! Call us today for a no obligation discussion regarding your requirements on 0345 130 1469